Most of us have a laid back attitude when it comes to caring for our skin and neckline. As a result, over time, the difference between them becomes very noticeable.
There are several reasons why the skin of the neck shows signs of aging earlier than the face.
- First of all, it is a damage to the skin layer caused by the sun. The skin in this area is thinner, so the harmful effects of ultraviolet rays are more extensive and deeper, which leads to the destruction of collagen and further thinning of the skin, leading to the formation of wrinkles.
- The muscles of the collar belt are relatively weak and without proper exercise, sagging skin appears with age.
The best way to slow down the aging process and achieve a rejuvenated neck is to take the necessary steps to maintain muscle tone and increase skin elasticity.
To prevent premature skin aging, it is essential to follow some recommendations that will improve the appearance and slow down the age-related changes in this area.
- Always apply sunscreen to your neck and chest. Remember that the skin in these areas is very sensitive and more sensitive to sunlight.
- Use anti-aging cosmetics that contain a high concentration of antioxidants (vitamins E, A, C), as well as special moisturizers designed specifically for the collar area.
- Look for products that contain tiles that prevent moisture loss, peptides and coenzyme Q10 that stimulate metabolic processes in cells and slow down the aging process and hyaluronic acid that maintains water balance, skin tone and elasticity.
- Incorporate into your daily neck rejuvenation routine effective exercises that help boost muscle tone in this area.
- Practice in the perfect posture. Keep your head up and wrinkles in the collar area will be smoothed out automatically.
- Drink at least 6-8 glasses of water a day. Adequate amount of fluid contributes to good hydration of the body, removes toxins and prolongs youth.
- A high pillow is the worst enemy of the neck rejuvenation process.
- Use herbal masks and compresses regularly. Such procedures help to detoxify the skin, tighten and tone.
- Apply a good nourishing anti-wrinkle cream to the collar area before going to bed.
In some cases, Botox or Dysport injections may be indicated, but this solution is not recommended for everyone. Wrinkle reduction lasers help stimulate the growth of collagen and elastin and surgical lifting is great for age-related changes, but these invasive procedures are quite expensive and have their own contraindications. Recovery after them takes a long time.
Therefore, it is best to start anti-aging care as early as possible, so as not to resort to expensive methods later.