Wrinkles are a natural aging process. They can occur at any age. Essential oils for facial wrinkles are the best treatment. They are obtained from a variety of plants. Each tool has its own useful properties. Some essential oils are more effective in relieving problems than others. But at the same time, all the extracts moisturize the skin well, cleanse clogged pores and stimulate blood circulation.
Benefits of basic products
Almost all cosmetics for facial skin care contain chemicals. Everything is addictive and the result will be short-lived, because their effect is only on the upper layers of the skin.
Essential oils can penetrate deep into the skin, providing essential nutrients and vitamins. They help activate natural reserves and produce new natural collagen in the body. In order for the result to be the most favorable, you must take into account your skin type and choose the most suitable product.
Lavender flower oil extract is a slightly yellow substance that has a pleasant aroma.
- Due to the presence of organic acids, various irritations are removed, the skin is renewed and the surface wrinkles are smoothed.
- Inflammatory processes are stopped with the help of tannins, which destroy the pathogenic microflora.
- There is a disappearance of black spots from deep wrinkles.
- Sebum production is normalized.
- Increases blood circulation, thus improving cell nutrition.
- The production of natural collagen is activated.
- For problem skin. Thanks to the relief of inflammatory processes, it will protect the skin from the appearance of new acne.
- For the sensitive. Regular use of lavender extract will reduce the skin's sensitivity to external irritants.
- For fading. Helps smooth fine lines and brightens the skin.
Lavender oil can be attributed to a universal cosmetic product. It is intended for both young girls and women over 30 years old.
Tea tree oil
Tea tree ether is an oily liquid that has a characteristic odor.
- There is rapid healing of burns, cuts and fungal infections.
- Reduces oily skin and eliminates acne.
- The skin is effectively cleansed, so the skin breathes fully and receives nutrients. As a result, small wrinkles are smoothed out.
- For problem skin. Reduces the intensity of the sebaceous glands, cleanses the pores and eliminates the pathogenic microflora that causes acne.
- For porous age. Needs thorough cleaning. After all, with poor care, small wrinkles begin to appear.
The use of tea tree oil is not recommended for owners of thin sensitive skin.
Melissa officinalis has a characteristic citrus aroma, which is why it is often called lemon mint among humans.
- Improves blood microcirculation and accelerates the regeneration process in cells.
- It has anti-inflammatory and bactericidal action and effectively relieves acne.
- Slows down the aging process due to the production of collagen and elastin.
- Effectively fights pigmentation.
- Can be used for both oily and dry skin.
- Suitable for lip care. Heals small cracks and wounds. Helps treat herpes.
It is recommended to add a few drops of lemon oil to the day cream in winter. It will protect the skin from the effects of cold wind and frost.
The oily texture of myrrh has a tart, balsamic, bitter and even slightly spicy aroma. Obtained from tree resin.
- It has a moisturizing and rejuvenating effect.
- Removes mimic wrinkles.
- Fights acne and skin diseases.
- With regular use, it makes scars less noticeable.
- As a rejuvenation, it is more recommended for use by women after 50 years.
- Anyone with problem skin can use it. Just add a few drops to the night cream.
Another myrrh oil can be rubbed periodically on the roots of the lashes. This application will make them stronger and will accelerate growth.
Rose extract has different aromas. In addition to the usual pink scent, you can find fruit and citrus scents, as well as scents with hints of spice and incense.
- moisturizes the skin;
- has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory effect.
- treats acne effectively.
- smoothes the skin.
- produces a refreshing effect, smoothes wrinkles.
- activates regeneration processes.
- soft on the skin around the eyes.
Rose oil is considered universal. It can be used by women and men at any age.
The extract has a light yellow tinge. It is easily absorbed into the skin, leaving a soft and velvety effect.
- The extract can penetrate into the deeper layers of the skin and create a protective film. Because of this, moisture is retained in the cells and does not allow the skin to peel off and dry out.
- It stimulates the process of cell regeneration, thus increasing their youth.
- Thanks to its anti-inflammatory function, the oil effectively treats acne and also helps get rid of dermatitis and psoriasis.
- Improves and smoothes the skin.
- For dry skin. Ideal for peeling and inflammation. Effectively moisturizes and nourishes the deep layers of the skin with the necessary elements.
- For normal and fatty.
- For the skin around the eyes. It will help you get rid of mimics and small wrinkles.
- For the lips. Eliminates cracks, dryness and peeling.
It can also be used as a treatment after sunbathing.
When buying any basic product, you should definitely pay attention to the following points:
- check the expiration date.
- it is desirable to buy a container with a distributor.
- the container should be only glass and always dark in color (in a light bottle, the liquid will be oxidized by sunlight).
When using a new drug, it is essential to check the body for an allergic reaction. Even general purpose rose oil can cause allergies, despite the fact that it suits everyone unreservedly.
It is very important to remember that the basic extracts should not be applied insoluble on the skin. They are used as an additive in vegetable oils or cosmetics.
Wrinkle treatment at home
To get rid of wrinkles at home, a cosmetic product based on vegetable oil is prepared with the addition of basic extracts. As a base, you can choose linen, peach, camphor, almond, beaver or sea buckthorn. The main thing is that the oil should be prepared using the cold pressing technique, then it will be more effective. To give elasticity and eliminate wrinkles on the forehead, just add a few drops of the extract to the face mask.
Recipes for wrinkles around the eyes:
- Mix 10 ml of jojoba extract with 10 drops of sandalwood oil. The final product is applied at night with driving movements. After that, you should wipe your eyes with a paper towel to remove the remnants of the substance.
- To get rid of wrinkles around the eyes, just add 3 drops of eucalyptus, tea tree and lavender oil to the daily eye cream.
Essential oils are classified as strong. The main contraindication is individual intolerance. It can manifest not only as a reaction on the skin, but also in the form of congestion and itching in the nose, runny nose, sneezing, tearing.