With age, the metabolism slows down, the production of fibrous proteins, hyaluronic acid decreases and the hormonal background changes. The latest Anti-age cosmetology technologies help to slow down the withering of the skin of the face and body. Which rejuvenation procedures are the most effective and have a good effect on the condition of the skin, according to experts from the International Society of Aesthetic Medicine (UIME), we will examine in the article.
Appointment of anti-aging methods
To understand which procedure is best for rejuvenating the face, you should know that anti-aging techniques are not only aimed at fighting wrinkles. The main task of non-surgical correction is to slow down the aging process and create favorable conditions for the skin, in which degenerative changes have little effect on its condition.
What happens to the body during skin rejuvenation sessions:
- The swelling is well eliminated - the excess fluid is removed from the intercellular space.
- fibrin protein production is activated - a natural collagen framework is created, wrinkles are smoothed.
- The cells are saturated with vitamins, nutrients, oxygen, the processes of cell nutrition (tissue nutrition), the metabolism is normalized.
- the dead stratum corneum is removed - exfoliation stimulates skin renewal.
- the tone of the muscle fibers decreases - the corners of the lips and eyes go up, the deep folds and folds disappear.
Anti-aging techniques help to normalize the oval of the face, to reduce bags, bags under the eyes. And also the skin improves, relief is smoothed, the second chin disappears, the cells are saturated with moisture.
Effective anti-aging treatments
To the question: "Which procedure is the best for facial rejuvenation? It is impossible for me to answer unequivocally. Every technology has not only advantages and disadvantages, but also some indications and contraindications. Therefore, what is "good" for one person may be harmful for another. To achieve maximum results, when choosing one or another Anti-age technique, you must consider several points:
- current skin condition;
- patient history;
- general condition of the body, presence of contraindications.
- individual characteristics - hypersensitivity, skin type, color type etc.
- Related dermatological problems;
- lifestyle, bad habits.
- Desired outcome.
In addition, which procedure is best done for resuscitation depends on the age of the patient and the severity of the signs of aging. Also, when choosing a manipulation, it is necessary to keep in mind that not only should it be effective (well eliminate age-related changes), but also be extremely safe.
The best methods recognized as the most effective for maintaining the youthfulness and health of facial skin are used by cosmetologists. Consider the features and benefits of the most relevant of these.
Fractional CO2 laser recurrence
If you are planning to have a facial rejuvenation and you are wondering which procedures are effective, most cosmetologists will put fractional CO2 laser rejuvenation in the first place in the ranking. This material technology triggers natural anti-aging processes (neocollagenesis) by awakening inactive cells that synthesize collagen and elastin.
Advantages of the technique:
- A wide list of indications: wrinkles, folds of any depth, after acne, flabby coverage, scars, etc.
- Can be used on any area of the body - face, décolleté, arms, buttocks, etc.
- Short recovery period of 4-9 days.
- The positive dynamics are noted after the first session.
- Mild result and long lasting result up to 5-6 years.
Relatively high price, anesthesia is required, in the spring-summer period, it can not be returned to the surface due to high solar activity, it is necessary to take good care of the injured skin in the first days after exposure.
Contour plastic with fillers
Contour plastic is a minimally invasive injection technique that allows you to restore youth and beauty without the surgeon's scalpel. The method involves inserting a gel filler under the skin through a puncture. With the help of a filler, you can make a correction of the oval, chin, cheeks, cheekbones, eliminate the nasolacrimal groove, nasolabial folds.
Modeling with hyaluronic acid fillers well replenishes tissue volumes lost with age, allows you to eliminate asymmetric features, smoothes wrinkles, fights fat dystrophy, soft tissue fall.
Advantages of contour plastics:
- Modern fillers are made of biocompatible, biodegradable material.
- the effect of the correction is visible immediately after administration of the drug.
- the result is as natural as possible.
- the recovery period is about 3 days.
- the active ingredients of the filler stimulate their own collagenogenesis.
- the duration of the result is 12-18 months.
- can be corrected again.
The filler insertion process is completely safe and painless. Local anesthetics are used to relieve the discomfort. In rare cases, the drug may cause an allergic reaction.
An innovative technology that rejuvenates tissues and activates cell renewal using the patient's own autologous plasma containing high platelet concentrations. After several sessions, the mimic wrinkles are eliminated, the skin is hydrated, its relief is smoothed.
Special substances contained in platelets (growth factors) slow down the aging process by activating the mitotic activity of cells and stimulating the production of fibrin proteins.
Advantages of Plasmolifting:
- no risk of infection;
- does not cause immune reactions.
- compatible with other cosmetic methods.
- accelerates regeneration after aggressive techniques (dermbrasion, chemical peeling, etc. ).
Microfluidic therapy is a therapeutic and prophylactic physiotherapy method used in cosmetology to eliminate the signs of skin aging. The therapeutic effect is achieved due to a weak low-frequency electric current in all layers of the dermis, subcutaneous tissue, muscle fibers and vascular walls. This effective technique helps to tighten aging skin, eliminate hyperpigmentation and wrinkles.
Advantages of the technique:
- no discomfort during manipulation.
- normalizes biological processes at the molecular level.
- accelerates intracellular metabolic processes.
- improves the absorption of cosmetics and medicinal products through the skin layers.
Microfluidics are one of the basic cosmetic techniques. Aims to regenerate cells from within. With its help, an excellent lifting result is achieved, fine wrinkles, pigmentation, lymphostasis are eliminated.
Hyperphoresis is the introduction of active cosmetics deep into the skin using high frequency ultrasound waves. Depending on the drugs used, an anti-inflammatory, anti-edematous, rejuvenating effect can be achieved.
The result is achieved by heating the tissues, normalizing nutrition and cellular respiration. Ultrasound stimulates local blood circulation, activates metabolic processes in cells. Technology advantages:
- safety, painless;
- can be used as an express procedure, as the result is clearly visible after 1 session.
- in combination with other anti-aging methods.
- suitable for all skin types.
What is the most effective facial rejuvenation procedure in a particular clinical case, the cosmetologist will tell you. You can make a choice, to compile an optimal Anti-age program during the initial consultation in the selected cosmetology clinic.