Do you want to become an expert in creating the elixir of youth? Below you can read about the beneficial properties of the ingredients best used to make natural anti-aging face masks at home and best of all is that these products are sure to always be in your fridge.
Materials for homemade anti-aging masks
An unjustly forgotten ingredient today, which is credited with the glory of a refreshing panacea from the time of Cleopatra. Milk and cream are used in masks for all skin types. But they have a more noticeable effect on dry skin. Effectively restores, moisturizes and smoothes wrinkles due to collagen. accelerate regeneration and improve the skin thanks to the antioxidant properties of dairy products.
To achieve the most effective stimulation of the recovery procedures, it is better to use natural homemade cream as part of a refreshing milk mask.
Honey works wonders for our skin. The ingredient is a common recipe for masks for both hair and face due to its antibacterial and antiseptic properties, which fruits and vegetables do not have. Honey contains active ingredients that cleanse the pores, prevent acne and inhibit the growth of bacteria. It also protects the skin from harmful UV rays as it contains natural antioxidants.
This popular and delicious product is rich in magnesium, potassium, iron, iodine, zinc, vitamins A, B, E and F, which have a beneficial effect on our body. In addition, the banana, which cosmetologists call "the fruit of youth", is ideal for preparing natural face masks. Due to the beneficial elements, banana masks moisturize, soften, whiten, cleanse the skin, making it velvety to the touch.
Oatmeal is known to everyone as an excellent breakfast due to its high fiber content. When applied to the skin, it removes the problematic upper layer and dead cells. Its fibers are able to remove persistent impurities and exfoliate the skin, leaving it smooth, hydrated, soft and supple.
Egg is the basis of any protein diet. However, eggs are also good for your skin. Protein has long been proven to be an effective ingredient in homemade face masks. They cleanse and brighten the skin and can also be used for exfoliation.
This product is essential for people with digestive problems. It is rich in zinc, calcium and other minerals that the body needs. Contains lactic acid, which is known to perfectly cleanse the skin. ascorbic acid and retinol, which activate collagen synthesis. Kefir prevents acne, cures acne scars. After the kefir mask, the skin becomes smooth, radiant - the effect of rejuvenation is literally felt from the first application.
In contrast to the milk mask, kefir is suitable for oily skin, as the pyridoxine contained in it normalizes the work of the sebaceous glands and reduces sebum secretion. To prepare kefir masks at home, you should use only fresh products, homemade kefir would be ideal.
Beer yeast is one of the most effective ingredients in anti-aging face masks, with emollient and regenerative effect. Yeast tones the skin by increasing blood circulation and reducing relaxation. When applied to the skin, they are absorbed and lead to an active "vital activity" for the destruction of fatty deposits in the pores and the release of enzymes that stimulate cell regeneration.
So, we have listed the best products that you can use in natural homemade face masks. Mixtures of these ingredients, in combination with some additives, will offer excellent anti-aging results.
Recipes for natural anti-aging masks
- Mask with milk and bread. Soak the bread crumb (rye for oily skin, wheat for dry) in milk for 10 minutes. Add yolk (optional) and a drop of your favorite oil to the porridge. The mask can be kept on the face from 20 minutes to an hour. It will soothe the swelling and moisturize the skin, making it silky.
- Milk (cream), turmeric and lemon juice is a refreshing mask that can get rid of freckles, age spots, heal irritations and tighten pores. Add a teaspoon of turmeric and lemon juice to two tablespoons of milk and mix. Apply the mixture on your face for 30 minutes, then rinse and enjoy the result.
- Banana, avocado, papaya. This combination is an excellent emollient mask that is ideal for dry and itchy skin. Simply knead all the ingredients, make a paste from them, apply on face for 20 minutes and then rinse well. Then you will feel that your skin has acquired elasticity.
- Another combination is a mixture of honey, apples, apricot, sour cream, cucumber, lemon, pear, pineapple. Remove the seeds and peel of the fruit. Put the ingredients in a blender and then add the honey. When the paste becomes soft, apply the mixture on your face, leave it for a quarter of an hour, rinse with lukewarm water.
- Combination of eggs and kefir. This is the easiest homemade mask ever made. Just mix two egg whites and two tablespoons of kefir, apply on face for 2 minutes, rinse with water. After the procedure, you will get smooth and soft skin.
With the above products you can improvise and create natural anti-aging face masks at home. In addition it will save you money and time - you do not need to visit a beautician or buy expensive cosmetics.