Beauty fades with age. The first wrinkles appear, the skin becomes dull and dry. Rejuvenation can be achieved with the help of various procedures. The result depends on age, the body's ability to produce collagen. This substance is responsible for the tight oval of the face, the absence of wrinkles. Home remedies are effective along with regular care, lifestyle changes will help rejuvenate your face for 3-5 years. Material procedures will increase this percentage to 7. In some cases, radical rejuvenation methods are required. They will subtract another 5-10 years.
Rules for the preservation of youthful skin
- Get 7-9 hours of sleep a day. . . Adequate rest promotes rejuvenation.
- Use sunscreen. . . Ultraviolet rays dry the skin, making it loose, wrinkled.
- Use toner or facial cleanser before bed.. . . In the morning, it is best to rinse with warm water.
- Get rid of bad habits. . . Smoking, alcohol make the skin old.
- Massage your facealone or in a beauty salon every 3-6 months.
- Do your workouts. . . Exercise for 30 minutes to improve tissue circulation.
Facial rejuvenation methods
Home or occupational care methods will help you recover 5-10 years.
Home remedies include:
- Masks- Herbal teas, berries, fruits, oils and vegetables serve as a base. The method is effective with regular use, correct choice of components.
- Massage- light caress, rubbing or tapping help to improve the microcirculation of the lymph and blood. The procedure does not work immediately, but is persistent with prolonged use.
- Scrubs, peels- natural ingredients are used. Efficiency is high, subject to care rules.
- Contrast compresses- tighten the skin, improve the oval of the face.
- Anti-aging treatmentsthe use of medicinal products. The method is effective, but it can harm your health if you do not follow the rules.
Types of professional rejuvenation:
- Injection procedures- Subcutaneous injections are very effective if done correctly and there are no contraindications. The result lasts for a long time.
- Products for treatment- cleaning, exfoliation with professional cosmetics. This helps to rejuvenate the face by 2-4 years.
- Cosmetology of material- almost all methods are effective. Some of them require preparation.
Refreshing facial cosmetics
The aging process of the skin begins after 25 years. From then on, the use of anti-aging cosmetics is recommended.
It is divided into several groups:
- Muscle relaxants- reduce muscle tone, prevent the appearance of mimic wrinkles.
- Products that activate the production of your own collagen- moisturizes, nourishes the skin, protects it from harmful factors.
- Corrective and hidden cosmetics- visually invigorating due to tonic and reflective components.
- Representatives- Penetrate under the skin and fill in the wrinkles. Efficacy is achieved through a combination of silicone and hyaluronic acid. The result is short-term-1-2 days.
Cosmetics are available in various forms - creams, emulsions, lotions, patches, gels, foams, oils, balms and serums. They contain peptides, beneficial acids, collagen and vitamins.
Recommendations for the use of anti-aging products:
- Use seasonal makeup. . . In winter, the skin needs increased nutrition and protection.
- Change your makeup every 5-10 years. . . Anti-aging creams and lotions should be age-appropriate.
- Use products from the same range of cosmetics. . . They complement each other's effectiveness.
- Choose cosmetics that suit your skin type- for dry, oily or normal.
Home remedies for a young person
Regular use of a mask, peels based on natural ingredients will help restore natural beauty. Procedures should be done regularly.
Cosmetic procedures should begin with the removal of powder, eye shadow or base residues. Cleansing the pores will help the skin better absorb nutrients.
- Soak a cotton ball in micellar water or cleansing milk to remove makeup.
- Wipe the face wash with gel or lotion to remove sweat and dust.
- Avoid soap - it dries your skin. Use for dry products without alcohol, fatty - sparkling without oil. Sensitive skin requires allergy-free ingredients.
- Grind your face with warm water. Add chamomile or mint there, lean over the steam for 3-5 minutes to expand the pores.
Effective home cleaning recipes:
- Mix 2 tbsp. large. green tea with half a spoon of lemon juice. Apply on face. Rinse after 20 minutes with warm water.
- Grate 1 cucumber without skin, add a tablespoon of honey. Apply the mixture on your face. After 15-20 minutes, rinse with warm water.
The next stage of home rejuvenation is necessary to remove dead skin particles, blackheads or pimples. Exfoliation is performed with a scrub.
- Apply the scrub to the skin, avoiding the eye area. Rinse after 3-5 minutes.
- Treat the face and hands with alcohol or another antiseptic. Using a bandage wrapped around your finger, press on the blackheads or pimples. After steaming, they will come out easily.
- Use tightening masks to tighten your pores. Dilute the cosmetic clay, apply it on your face. After 15-20 minutes, rinse with warm water.
- Combine 1 tsp. dried grated orange peel with the same amount of milk and 2 tbsp. flour. Apply to the skin, rinse the citrus mask after 15 minutes.
- Soak 1 tablespoon. a spoonful of oatmeal with a little warm water. After 3-5 minutes, add 1 tsp. honey, spread the mixture on your face. Hold the mask for a quarter of an hour and then rinse.
Home Hydration Recipes:
- Combine 2 teaspoons. natural yogurt with half a teaspoon of flour and turmeric. Add 1 tbsp. large. grated avocado - contains vitamin A (retinol). Hold the mask for a quarter of an hour and then rinse.
- Mix 3 tbsp. large. tomato juice with a tablespoon of lemon. Add 2 tbsp. large. whipping cream. Tomatoes are a natural antioxidant that contains lycopene for facial rejuvenation. Apply the resulting paste on the skin and rinse after 15 minutes.
Cosmetological methods of rejuvenation
Professional ways of dealing with age consist of a variety of techniques. Among them they are effective for all skin types, eliminating the relevant problems and for every budget.
Beauty injections are made using sausage toxin. The procedure consists of subcutaneous injection of substances to normalize large wrinkles of the rhinoblast triangle, eliminate crow's feet and acne scars.
In addition to the sausage toxin, vitamins and hyaluronic or lactic acid are used. They are filled with large folds. Injections are effective in temporarily smoothing wrinkles, are available to almost everyone and do not require a long recovery period.
Popular ways to rejuvenate by injections:
- Biorejuvenation- natural rejuvenation of the skin by injection with hyaluronic acid.
- Mesotherapy- introduction of vitamins to eliminate age-related changes and defects.
- Bio-enhancement- injections with gel filling or threads, which accelerates the production of collagen and removes deep wrinkles.
- Ozone treatment- saturation of the skin with ozone and oxygen to normalize metabolic processes.
- Plastic borderinjectable alignment of the face shape using fillers (fillers) with hyaluronic acid.
- Laminating- inserting a person under the skin of his blood to normalize the relief of the face.
These rejuvenation methods include:
- Peeling - light or deep.
- Classic or lymphatic drainage massage.
- Application of moisturizing or nourishing mask.
Cosmetology of material
Rejuvenation is performed with the help of physiotherapy devices that have a beneficial effect on all layers of the skin. Deep wrinkles, scars and other imperfections are eliminated.
Facial rejuvenation without surgery:
- Small stream of treatmentstimulation of subcutaneous cells with low power pulses.
- Laser rejuvenation- elimination of wrinkles or folds, discoloration of the skin.
- Cryotherapy- anti-aging effects of liquid nitrogen.
- RF lift- facelift using electromagnetic pulses.
- PhotorejuvenationHigh-intensity light stimulates the production of collagen and elastin.
A rejuvenating massage is a process of exerting pressure on the facial tissues to heal them.
There are several types of exposure:
- Anti aging- is carried out with the help of modifications, which tightens the skin, stimulates regeneration processes.
- Qigong technique- massage on special lines of the face with the use of oils.
- Taoistcombination of mechanical stress with internal concentration.
- Tonic- renews the complexion, restores its previous elasticity.
- Lymphatic drainage- manual massage or material for the correction of wrinkles, the improvement of metabolic processes.
Useful properties of the process:
- improving skin tone.
- increased lymph and blood flow.
- smoothing fine wrinkles.
- elimination of dryness and peeling.
- removal of excess body fat.
The procedures are performed 2-3 times a week. The massage course is 10-14 days. You can do it yourself - the effect of acupuncture on biologically active points will suit everyone who wants to rejuvenate.
Refreshing facial treatments are effective with proper nutrition:
- Eat vegetables, fish, fruits and beans. . . They fill the skin with the necessary substances.
- Avoid fried foods, carbonated drinksand sweets that contribute to premature aging.
- Drink 8 glasses a day to help the skin become supple. . . Do not drink a lot of fluids before going to bed - too much of it will lead to swelling.
Radical methods of facial rejuvenation
- Faceliftlifting with plastic surgery. The surgical method helps us look younger for 10 years and the result remains for a long time. Disadvantages - expensive process, difficult recovery period.
- Chemical peeling- deep exposure to salicylic or glycolic acids to remove the top layer of skin. Pros - elimination of acne, age spots, wrinkles. Disadvantages - many side effects, pain in the process.
- Microdermabrasionlaser reappearance or evaporation of the surface layer of the skin along with wrinkles, pimples. Advantages - short recovery time, targeted action. Disadvantages - ineffective for deep wrinkles, requires additional procedures, redness of the face.