Wrinkles appear on the face for various reasons. The first of these is the result of dehydration or minor skin injuries: with loss of moisture or a decrease in hyaluronic acid, the stratum corneum dries out and forms a fine wrinkle that Darsonval can treat. Imitators need more time to form: when muscle fibers are tense, fibroblasts become active. But if the muscles return to their original state after tension, then the fibroblasts deform over time and form skin wrinkles.
Over time, the synthesis of collagen fibers, which serve as a framework, decreases. When damaged, its skin loses its swirl, "hangs". This is combined with the weakening and deformation of the muscle fibers - the oval loses its definition, folds the shape on the face, chin and neck.
If the process is not hindered in any way, the age-related changes appear and consolidate earlier. It is impossible to get rid of wrinkles completely, but it is very possible to avoid their premature formation.
How the Darsonval technique works on the face
Darsonvalization is a physiotherapy procedure based on the effect of an electrical impulse.A special device - Darsonval, produces weak high frequency currents.The latter have a strong stimulating effect:
- First of all, the currents enhance the microcirculation, thus improving the nutrition of the skin.
- Darsonval eliminates vascular spasms and improves venous outflow. And with that, the drainage of the lymph is improved, which allows you to get rid of the swelling.
- Exposure to a weak current strengthens the chorionic vortex and helps increase the density of the skin layer
- Darsonval also relieves muscle spasms and leads to the formation of deep skin wrinkles.
- Electricity promotes skin regeneration.
Darsonvalization is used not only in cosmetology for rejuvenation, but also in the treatment of skin diseases, neuralgia, osteochondrosis, food ulcers.
For wrinkles (rejuvenation)
Whether darsonval helps with wrinkles depends on the general condition of the skin and the type of formations. The device is used to smooth deep and fine wrinkles. However, the effect of currents is not instantaneous: to remove an aspect, you must go through at least 1 course. The current indirectly affects the skin: the improvement of the microcirculation in the skin stimulates the intensive production of collagen. For best results, you can attach special masks and collagen creams.
With good blood circulation, most hygroscopic substances, such as hyaluronic acid, are retained in the skin. Highly hydrating the skin eliminates small skin wrinkles.
The effect on deep wrinkles, especially mimic wrinkles, is explained by the ability of weak high-frequency currents to relieve spasms of blood vessels and muscle fibers.When the latter is loose, the constant tension that maintains the wrinkle disappears. Unfortunately, in this case, the fibroblasts are not fully restored, but receive a configuration close to the original.
On the second chin, oval lift
This nasty formation occurs for 2 main reasons:
- fat accumulation - adipose tissue simply deposits under the chin until it forms a heavy double fold. In this case, darsonvalization practically does not work, as electricity does not affect fat cells. They have very bad current and are therefore weakly sensitive to shocks. Therefore, it is impossible to get rid of a double chin this way.
- Relaxation - by reducing collagen and elastin fibers, the skin loses its firmness and elasticity. As a result, under the influence of gravity in a place such as under the chin, the skin hangs quickly. This also applies to skin and adipose tissue. Darsonval stimulates collagen production and thickens the upper layer of the skin. This reduces sagging and the double chin disappears or becomes noticeably smaller.
To tighten the chin, it is recommended to combine the results of Darsonval with exercises such as stretching the lips, increased joint.
Contraindications and side effects of Darsoval
Despite the security of the process, it does not always apply. There are some contraindications that prevent the use of an anti-wrinkle device:
- during pregnancy, this type of arousal is useless. Under the influence of hormonal changes, the skin becomes looser and can not become elastic until the female body returns to normal.
- Sensitivity to allergies - this refers to sensitivity to mechanical and thermal effects on the skin. In this case, darsonval becomes a strong irritant.
- Open wound surfaces, scratches, various types of inflammation, and skin conditions during an exacerbation are contraindicated.
- Darsonvalization is prohibited in oncology.
- any diseases associated with poor blood clotting are contraindicated.
- cardiovascular diseases or, more specifically, those that affect the condition of the walls. If the fragility of capillaries is very high, for example, it is impossible to act with current, as this leads to the destruction of blood vessels.
Electricity, even when weak, irritates the skin.Therefore, after the procedure, there are often some side effects:
- redness and slight inflammation of the skin - disappears in less than a day.
- tingling, numbness
- feeling of heat - arises from the active work of blood vessels.
- spots on the skin.
If the redness turns into irritation and swelling, if rashes appear after the procedure, the vasoconstriction is stopped.
How to apply properly for different areas
Darsonval comes with many attachments that are used for different purposes. The frequency and strength of the pulses are adjustable within certain limits. This allows the use of the anti-wrinkle device around the eyes both effectively and to get rid of a double chin.
A non-contact technique is used to remove wrinkles and creases, to tighten the oval of the face. The nozzle electrode does not touch the skin and the effect is enhanced by the appearance of spark discharge.
Wrinkles and folds here are created due to the constant muscle tension, so the first task of the procedure is to relieve the spasms. How to use darsonval to remove forehead damage:
- A mushroom-shaped nozzle 2 cm in diameter is used to smooth out wrinkles.
- Smooth the creases from the center of the forehead to the sides. This direction is dictated by the direction of the lymphatic drainage.
- The impact force is approaching the maximum. The massage does not last more than 7 minutes.
- Complete the process with circular stroking movements. At the same time, the power is changing.
Around the eyes (eyelids)
How to use darsonval to remove wrinkles around the eyes:
- A horseshoe shape is used for the procedure.
- Darsonvalization starts with the lowest power current. The skin on the eyelids is very thin and thin and there is no need for a strong result.
- Over time, the skin adapts to the pulses, so after 5-10 sessions, the current for the eyelids increases.
- The massage starts from the upper eyelid: the skin is smoothed from the inner corner of the eye to the outer. The smoothing of the lower eyelid is done in the opposite direction: from the outer to the inner corner.
- The movements are slow, precise, the duration of the procedure is 3-5 minutes.
This formation is considered viable.The appearance of the folds is due to the action of gravity and relaxation of the skin and the deformation of the collagen framework in this area. In addition, the mimic muscles are very active and are constantly working here:
- Maximum current is used for exposure: the nasolabial folds are stable and the skin in this area is not sensitive.
- For the procedure, either a connection point - wrinkles, or a mushroom - folds are used.
- The massage starts from the central part of the nose, smoothes the wrinkle itself and then moves to the temples. Thus, Darsonval stimulates the relaxation of muscle fibers and accelerates the reconstruction of the collagen framework in the cheeks.
- The process takes at least 10 minutes. With deep folds, the period can be longer.
The earlier the darsonvalization of the nasolabial folds begins, the better the result and the longer it lasts.
How often can you do the procedure and how long to use (use)
On average, the course of darsonvalization takes 20-25 procedures. The massage is done every day or every other day, depending on the sensitivity of the skin. The session lasts 15-20 minutes.It is recommended to repeat the darsonvalization no more than once every 3-4 months.
If the device is in personal use, you can do an electric massage 1-2 times a week between the main courses. The duration of the session should be minimal - up to 5-7 minutes. In this case, the result of the main process takes longer.
To prevent skin aging and the formation of wrinkles, strong exposure is not required. How to use Darsonval for preventative purposes:
- Only the contact technique is used. When massaging, the nozzle fits snugly on the skin, but without pressure. In this case, the current power will be less than with a non-contact massage.
- Darsonvalization is performed, moving along the massage lines from the center to the periphery. No lateral movement required.
- The course includes fewer procedures - from 10 to 15.
- Session time does not exceed 10 minutes.
Conduct the procedure at home
Darsonval is produced not only in the form of mass devices for medical interventions, but also in a much more affordable mobile form. The latter can be purchased privately and used at home. It is only important to understand which device is needed and which is better to choose. In this case, the rules of use do not differ much from those observed in the beauty salon:
- Before darsonvalization, the skin is prepared: it is cleaned, dried well with a paper towel or paper towel. There should be no moisture.
- Contact surfaces - nozzles, treated with alcohol or other disinfectant.
- The required power is selected on the device, the nozzle is installed.
- Massage is performed. Depending on the purpose, different procedures are used. If different zones are being processed, it is imperative when moving from one area to another to change the pulse power and nozzle, if necessary.
- Darsonvalization is completed with a lymphatic drainage massage of the neck - from the chin to the neck. This improves the drainage of the lymph.
- After the procedure, the skin is lubricated with a moisturizer.
Do not use tonics and alcohol tinctures after darsonvalization.
To get the maximum result, you need to follow some suggestions:
- Before buying the device, you should familiarize yourself with all available models and consult a specialist. For home use, you do not need to buy a very powerful device.
- you must follow the rules for using darsonval. Pay close attention to restrictions.
- It is necessary to apply electromagnetically to lessons, observing the frequency. A casual massage will not be beneficial.
- Darsonval is combined with other anti-aging technologies.
To improve the result during the procedure, you can use special contact gels.However, they are only recommended for deep wrinkles and creases.
- Darsonvalization is a special type of stimulating massage performed with low power currents.
- The procedure is used both for skin rejuvenation and for the treatment of a wide variety of diseases.
- The device for darsonvalization is completed with attachments. They effectively reduce wrinkles in various parts of the face: on the forehead, around the eyes, around the mouth.
- Darsonval is used both to get rid of wrinkles and to prevent them from appearing.
- The electromassage procedure can be performed independently at home. In this case, it is worth following the recommendations of experts.