Everyone wants to stay young and attractive as much as possible. And we are lucky to live in an era that has become strong and quite accessible to almost everyone. The rejuvenation of facial skin material can be done even in small cities. Of course, in serious clinics, the choice is much wider. But basic treatments are available everywhere today and at very affordable prices.
Advantages and disadvantages
Material techniques are most effective at a time when it seems too early to fall asleep under the scalpel and standard skin care is no longer able to cope with the natural aging processes. The best period for such procedures is from 30-35 to 50-55 years. Although some of them (for example, darsonvalization and microcurrent lifting) can be done over 60.
Thanks to high-tech equipment, today you can get results quite comparable to a surgical facelift. At the same time, they provide other benefits:
- are performed without anesthesia and are practically painless.
- affect the deep layers of the skin.
- stimulates the regeneration of natural tissue.
- do not require long-term recovery.
- do not damage the skin and do not leave marks and scars.
- allow you to solve many problems at once.
- go well with other types of rejuvenation.
Their main disadvantage is the inability to tighten very damaged, foamy skin and remove completely deep wrinkles. There are many contraindications to certain procedures.
You can start the material procedures as soon as the first signs of skin withering are felt: the skin has changed, fine wrinkles have erupted, an oval has begun to swell, a second chin has appeared, the corners of the eyes and / or the lipshave slightly fallen. This will slow down the aging process and postpone the need for more radical intervention for several years.
The signs that it is time to go to the beautician's appointment and choose the most effective method of material rejuvenation for the face are:
- loss of muscle tone and swelling of the oval of the face.
- looseness of the skin of the neck and the presence of a double chin
- tilting of the upper eyelid and protruding eyebrows.
- deep nasal folds and sad facial expressions of the lips.
- the appearance of vertical folds on the cheeks.
- bruises, swelling and bags under the eyes.
- crow's feet and wrinkles wrinkles.
- dark skin or severe pigmentation.
But the right method of skin exposure can solve not only these problems. There are procedures that help: removal of rosacea, fight acne, shrink pores and normalize the activity of sebaceous glands.
This is why it is very important not to insist alone or act on the recommendation of friends, but to listen to the opinion of an expert.
Types of procedures
All material procedures for facial rejuvenation can be divided into two major groups: therapeutic and aesthetic. The former have an effect not only on the appearance, but also significantly improve the condition of the skin, allowing the solution of certain problems with it. But even after methods that are considered purely aesthetic, a similar effect is often observed, which is somewhat less pronounced.
In medical device cosmetology, skin rejuvenation is considered a pleasant bonus and is not the main task. Therefore, we should not expect from them a strong lifting and "extinguishing" effect for 10 years. But owners of problem skin know that after solving basic problems, they always look much younger and incomparably better. And most importantly, they feel confident.
- Darsonvalization.Irritation of the upper layer of the skin with a weak high-frequency electric current. It stimulates the subcutaneous blood circulation, dilates the capillaries, has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effects. Used to treat acne, improve skin, eliminate superficial wrinkles. There is no recovery period. The procedure is safe, painless and very affordable.
- Cryotherapy.A large temperature difference is used to stimulate intracellular activity. Problem areas are treated with liquid nitrogen, due to which: the skin is improved, skin relief is leveled, natural regeneration is accelerated, pathogenic microorganisms die. It helps treat acne, dermatitis and some other skin conditions.
- Vacuum cleaner.Helps perfectly with acne (not purulent! ) And oily swollen pores. Combines well with other types of treatment (for example, darsonval, microcurrents or photorejuvenation), reduces pores, promotes skin detoxification, balances skin relief and speeds up metabolic processes. Contraindications are minimal, in agreement with the doctor, it occurs even in the early stages of pregnancy.
- Microdermabrasion.Mechanical "deletion" of the upper layer of the skin, which stimulates cell renewal. It is produced with a metal tube that ends with a diamond-coated head. Helps get rid of scars and acne scars, shallow pigmentation, smoothes skin relief, smoothes fine wrinkles and reduces deep wrinkles.
- Photorejuvenation.A modern and extremely effective technology that works with the skin at a deep level. Removes pigmentation well, thanks to its strong antibacterial action, successfully fights acne. Stimulates the production of collagen and elastin, which are responsible for the firmness and elasticity of the skin. It has some contraindications, but in the absence of them, it rarely causes adverse effects or complications.
It is good when such techniques, in agreement with the beautician, are combined with intensive care at home: massage, masks, peeling, medicated creams and ointments. This allows you to significantly improve the impact of the impact and quickly solve all skin problems.
Aesthetic cosmetology is more concerned with making the skin visually flawless. And more and more often it succeeds if the devices are in the hands of an experienced specialist.
The following types of procedures are most commonly used:
- Laser reappearance. A technology that allows you to "evaporate" dead cells with the help of a laser beam in a precise direction with safe force for a person. Instead, new ones are formed and, in fact, the skin of the patient's face is completely replaced. But such a deep exfoliation takes place in a hospital. With less intense exposure, the procedure is performed in outpatients and does not require a long recovery period. But the results are much more mediocre.
- Radio frequency peeling.The principle of action is similar to the laser revolution with the only difference that the cells are "neutralized" by the skin with high frequency ultrasound. At the same time, it heats up deeply, which reduces the existing collagen fibers. The effect is noticeable on the second day after the procedure and intensifies only within 1-2 months. The effect lasts, depending on the degree of skin development, from several months to 5 years.
- Stimulation of small currents.It practically does not work with the relief and appearance of the skin, but it perfectly trains the muscles, without allowing them to relax. The microcurrents promote the deeper penetration of nutrients into the skin, therefore, before the procedure, a special gel with vitamins, collagen and elastin is often applied. Used to prevent premature aging and eliminate muscle relaxation. Combines well with other material and injection techniques.
Cosmetology material for facial rejuvenation is not used for at least six months after the installation of mesothelioma or any kind of facelift surgery!
The effect of modern devices on the skin is very strong. But without it, tangible results can not be achieved. Therefore, there are many contraindications to them. Common for everyone are:
- diseases and violations of the integrity of the skin in the work area;
- active viruses and systemic infections in the body.
- oncological and autoimmune diseases
- cardiovascular failure
- severe forms of hypertension and diabetes mellitus
- pregnancy and lactation
- the presence of metal implants in the head;
- installed pacemaker.
- pregnancy and lactation.
However, some procedures require additional restrictions. Thus, photorejuvenation does not take place on dark or tanned skin. Before all types of deep exfoliation, you should not sunbathe or drink alcohol.
The doctor tells about all the complications of each procedure in a preliminary consultation.
Reviews and results
It is impossible to say which of the material facial rejuvenation techniques is the most useful and effective. The type of effect on the skin should be chosen strictly individually, depending on its condition and what problems need to be solved. At the same time, you should not get too carried away with such procedures. They are made in courses, with a break between them from 6-12 months to several years (after deep polishing).
To improve the effect and prolong the effect, cosmetology material is often combined with beauty injections or fillers. This allows in some cases to rejuvenate customers for 10-15 years. Especially if quality and regular skin care is provided at home
And even today it is not necessary to go to a beauty salon for material procedures! You can buy the necessary device and do the rejuvenation yourself. But here it is very important not to overdo it and follow exactly all the instructions.
When buying, ask the seller for a quality certificate and it is better to buy equipment in specialty stores - there are many fakes on the market!