Refreshing face masks are recommended, taking into account the skin type. Therapies appear from the age of 25, when cells begin to produce less collagen.
Lack of this substance, as well as moisture, lead to premature aging. Homemade youth face masks are natural, safe and effective. Most of them are suitable for sensitive skin.
Use of natural beauty products
Masks made at home do not contain harmful chemicals. They contain extremely useful products. However, you must make sure that there is no allergy before use. If the mask is chosen incorrectly, it will greatly dry the skin or, conversely, it will activate the work of the sebaceous glands, increasing the severity of the oiliness. Rejuvenating masks give results within a month. The skin becomes fresher and more elastic.
These products are applied to clean skin. Deep exfoliation can be performed. The area around the eyes should be avoided as it is very sensitive. Refreshing masks are applied twice a week, not more often. They can be combined with skin aging products. At the end of the procedure, a cream is applied (it should also be chosen depending on the skin type).
Recipes for effective masks
Essential oil is actively used in cosmetology. It is applied alone or combined with other products.
Masks are also made from eggs, vegetables and fruits.
Here are some simple recipes you can find in the fridge:
- Egg mask. To prepare it, you have to beat the protein and mix it with 1 teaspoon. lemon juice. The product is applied on clean skin, kept for 3 minutes. To consolidate the result, apply a mask with yolk. Beat one yolk and mix with 1 tbsp. large. olive oil (if you do not have it, you should use sunflower oil). Add 5 drops of lemon juice to the mixture. It is kept for 20 minutes, after which it is removed with cold water. At the end of the procedure, you need to apply a greasy cream. It will provide deep hydration.
- Flour mask. To prepare a refreshing agent, you need to take beaten yolk and mix it with flour in an amount of 15 g. It is gradually poured into the resulting mass. You should have consistency with sour cream. Apply with a brush, leave for 15 minutes and rinse with lemon water.
- Potato based product. This vegetable is often added to homemade masks; it is considered the elixir of youth. Mashed potatoes are applied to the skin around the eyes. The gruel of a raw vegetable smoothes fine wrinkles. To prepare a nourishing mask, you need to grind 2 potatoes, add 80 ml of milk and a beaten egg. Mix the ingredients well, then add a small cube of butter. You can melt it. The mixture is applied for 15 minutes. To give a natural blush, you need to add 1 tbsp. grated carrots.
- Lotion for aging skin. Helps fight the first signs of aging. To prepare the nutrient, the egg is mixed with sour cream in equal proportions and then 1 teaspoon is added. alcohol and 2 tbsp. Orange juice. The mixture is applied to a clean face and then a nourishing cream is applied. Orange compensates for the lack of vitamins and valuable micronutrients that are necessary for skin nutrition; it also has a whitening effect.
- Treatment with lemon zest. To prepare it, you need to grind the lemon peel. The gruel should be of medium density. The mask is applied evenly on the face surface, kept for 7 minutes and rinsed. The tool is used 3 times a month.
Moisturizing & Nutritional Mixtures
These preparations improve the color of the skin, saturate it with moisture and valuable substances. There are three of the most popular recipes:
- Mask based on the scales of Heraklion. To saturate the skin with moisture and vitamins, it is necessary to prepare a product with oatmeal. You should take 15 g of this product and mix it with the same amount of honey. In order for the product to achieve the desired consistency, protein must be added. The mask is kept for 20 minutes and then removed with a cotton swab.
- Composition for freckles and age spots. For cooking, you need to take 2 tbsp. large. lemon juice and mix with the same amount of honey. You need to get a homogeneous product. Applied to clean skin with a brush. For best results, cover with napkins. The prepared composition can be stored in the refrigerator for a week. If you have dry or sensitive skin, you should skip this mask. Bleaching must be done before application. Upon completion of the procedure, the skin is moisturized with a cream.
- Mask for aging skin. To prepare it, you need to take 10 grams of oats and mix it with an egg. The mass must be thick. Apply on face, keep for 20 minutes and then rinse with cold water.
Milk and pastry products
Anti-aging masks at home smooth out wrinkles.
Apply for 20 minutes:
- Milk mask. Tones the skin and prevents premature aging. For cooking, take 250 ml of warm milk and 150 g of oatmeal. This amount requires 15 g of olive oil or sunflower oil. The resulting mixture is applied to clean skin, then rinsed and a moisturizer is applied.
- Dough product. To prepare it, you need to take 50 grams of this product and dilute it in water for a consistency with sour cream. 15 g of vegetable oil are added to the yeast, mixed and applied to the face surface. The mask is well absorbed, removed after 20 minutes.
Other popular groups
Mix with banana, potato or grape juice to rejuvenate the skin.
Penetrate cells with moisture:
- Banana-based treatment. Grate the tropical fruits on a fine grater and mix with 10 g of milk. Owners of oily skin are advised to add a few drops of lemon juice to this mask. The mixture is kept for 25 minutes. Milk can be used for rinsing.
- Banana mask + cream + potatoes. One banana is mixed with 10 g of cream, grated potatoes are added. The mass should acquire consistency with sour cream. Applied to the skin and around the eyes. To improve the effect, place a gauze cloth on your face. The product is kept for half an hour, after which it is removed.
- Grape mask. Tightens the skin and improves its swirl. Grapes provide prevention of premature aging. To prepare a refreshing agent, you need to take 15 g of natural juice and apply it with a paper towel. The product is kept for 15 minutes and then rinsed. It is recommended to use it 2 times every 10 days. The effect is noticeable after 20 treatments.
- Herbal medicines. To make the skin more elastic, it is necessary to grind the greens and mix with an equal amount of sour cream. The mixture is applied for 15 minutes and then a nourishing cream is used.
- Lotus mask. To prepare it, you need to cut a persimmon, add 1 tsp. vegetable oil and the same amount of sour cream. The product is applied to cleansed skin. You need to get a thick mass. Rinse after 30 minutes and then apply a moisturizer.
- Cheek lift. For cooking, take 10 ml of coconut milk and combine with 15 g of honey. Oatmeal is crushed separately. The mask is applied to steamed skin, kept for 15 minutes.
- Face watermelon. To get a nutritious mixture, you need to take 60 g of pulp, mix it with 10 ml of honey and an egg. The ingredients are ground. You need to get a thick mass. Apply to clean skin and rinse with water after 10 minutes.
Refreshing face masks at home are easy to prepare, the main thing is to follow the indicated doses and follow the instructions. However, if the chosen treatment causes allergies, it is worth choosing another recipe.