Skin lines and wrinkles on the face are signs of inadequate care and inevitable aging. Natural, home, folk remedies relieve wrinkles under the eyes without injections, lifting and laser. You just have to understand what simple and affordable rejuvenation options are age-appropriate.
Possible causes of wrinkles around the eyes
The eyelids are thinner than other parts of the face, the whole body and are more sensitive to negative factors. Due to the small amount of collagen and elastin, the lack of subcutaneous fat, the skin structure is disrupted faster.
Why wrinkles appear early under the eyes:
- dust, toxins and other harmful environmental effects.
- congenital predisposition to premature aging.
- hormonal and metabolic changes?
- alcohol abuse, smoking
- vitamin deficiency in the body?
- eating disorders?
- chronic lack of sleep.
- muscle weakness?
Strong sunlight acts not only outdoors, but for at least 3 hours indoors. Excessive UV light causes photoaging. The oxidizing effect of free radicals is also related to UV rays.
Initially, due to blinking (10, 000 times / day), facial muscle contractions when laughing, squinting, thin lines appear in the outer corners of the eyes. Such wrinkles are called "crow's feet". The folds of the face appear under the action of the relaxation of the skin.
Anti-wrinkle massage around the eyes
Clear your face of makeup and dirt. Then massage with 5 drops of almond oil - lightly touch the skin around the eyes with your fingertips. The procedure is repeated once a day for 4-5 weeks.
More complicated type of massage:
- Eyes closed. The left eye is rubbed with the left hand, the right eye is rubbed with the right.
- The cushions of the waist and ring fingers are drawn from the base of the eyebrows along the fixed upper eyelid towards the temples.
- The movement stops in the temple and is pressed several times.
- Massage in the opposite direction along the lower limit of the trajectory to the inner corner (bridge of the nose). Repeat 3-4 times.
- Light point movements massage the skin around the eye sockets in the same direction. Repeat 5-6 times.
- Fists clenched into fists are placed on closed eyelids. Without removing, they try to open their eyes and raise their eyebrows. Repeat 3-4 times.
- They put their palms on the temples, push upwards and suddenly tear their arms. Repeat 5-6 times.
Ice cubes are rubbed after cleansing the skin and applying a cream. Frozen infusions of birch and sage leaves are used.
Cosmetic recipes for removing wrinkles
It's not just salon procedures that help rejuvenate your skin. Home remedies work well. According to the founder of the famous cosmetics brand, 10 minutes of face care in the morning and evening are enough to keep the skin young and radiant.
Applying a mask, compression is difficult to "compress" in 10 minutes. The time devoted to face and body care can be up to 1 hour daily.
Rubbing the face with icy infusions, the juices help to smooth out existing facial wrinkles and prevent the formation of new skin lines. Under the influence of cold, blood circulation increases, excess fluid is removed.
Attention!Ice cubes are not used if there are spider veins, abrasions, cuts, sores around the eyes.
An infusion of mint, chamomile, linden, calendula is prepared in advance (individually or as a collection). Proportions: 1 tablespoon. large. herbs in a cup of boiling water. Insist 15 minutes, filter. It is poured into molds, frozen in the refrigerator (freezer).
Immediately before the procedure, wash their face without soap or clean with lotion. The ice cube is wrapped in a bandage. With light movements along the massage lines, rub the outer corners of the eyes, the lower eyelids.
Use hot infusions and decoctions, rinse bags of prepared herbs in hot form. Make lotion with parsley. The greens are taken fresh, frozen or dried. Use an infusion of chamomile, calendula, roses flowers for compresses.
- The parsley is finely chopped.
- Add 1 teaspoon of herbs. poorly brewed tea.
- Mix with 30 drops of vitamin A (fat solution from a pharmacy).
- The bandage is folded in 4-5 layers, moistened with the finished product.
- Squeeze the excess liquid and apply on the eyelids.
- The lotions are left for 20 minutes.
Cotton pads soaked in fresh green tea cooled to body temperature can be used for the procedure. The lotions are left for 10-15 minutes. Tea antioxidants work by neutralizing the action of free radicals that destroy cells. The procedures can be done once or twice a day.
Important!After lotion, the skin softens, brightens, smoothes.
Aloe vera juice, ginger, pineapple, lemon, rose moisturize the skin and increase its elasticity. Wet cotton pads with one of the selected media. Apply on the eyelids and the corners of the eyes, leave it on for 15-20 minutes. The juice can be used to lubricate the skin.
Bioactive substances from fresh fruits, eggs, honey rejuvenate the skin, relieve wrinkles. The fruit acids dissolve the skin scales and promote skin renewal. The list of natural remedies for the prevention of wrinkles includes the juice and pulp of watermelon, apricot, banana, avocado, sea buckthorn.
Very oily, rich, heavy products that stretch thin skin should not be applied to the area under the eyes.
Cucumber is used to make the simplest anti-wrinkle mask. Grate the fruit, spread the pulp on a gauze napkin on the eyelids for 15 minutes.
Egg whites tighten the skin under the eyes. The mask is prepared by adding oats:
- Mix 1 tbsp. large. egg white with. tablespoon. large. oatmeal.
- The mixture is applied to the area around the eyes.
- Leave the product for half an hour.
- Rinse with water.
Potatoes contain sedatives. anti-inflammatory, whitening agents. Thin slices from the tuber are applied to the eye area in the same way as cucumber slices. Grated potatoes or juice freshen the lower eyelids.
Can be used to apply mashed potatoes mixed with curd in the area under the eyes. Pre-refresh and soften the area near the eyes with lotion or herbal infusion compress so that the product ingredients penetrate better into the skin.
This is a natural and cost-effective alternative to anti-wrinkle cosmetic cream. Vegetable fats are rich in beneficial acids, vitamin E. Oils make the face look younger and fresher. A simple way to use it is to soak a cotton ball with the selected product and lightly wipe the skin.
Which oils are used for wrinkles under the eyes:
- grape seeds?
- rose seeds?
- Vegetable fats can be used as a massage or bedtime mask.
- The products are applied to the lower eyelids from the temples to the nose to improve lymph flow and microcirculation.
- If you lubricate wet, hot skin after a shower or bath, the oil is better absorbed and leaves no greasy shine.
- Mix 1 tbsp. large. honey, glycerin and olive oil.
- The mixture is applied around the eyes.
- Gently massage.
- Leave the product on for a quarter of an hour.
- Residues are removed with a cotton swab.
Regular application of the oil provides a visible reduction in the crow's feet at the corners of the eyes, lightening the dark circles under the lower eyelids. The product removes dead cells, moisturizes and tightens the skin.
Efficiency of methods
Start anti-aging care as early as possible to delay the appearance of wrinkles as much as possible. It is easier to deal with expression lines in the corners of the eyes. It is more difficult to deal with deep aspects caused by the action of gravity and stretching of the skin. It is very difficult to remove the already formed wrinkles at the age of 45+ using only home procedures.
The effectiveness of the tools and procedures mentioned in this article varies. The effectiveness of the masks is greater when applied to well-cleansed and hydrated skin (using steam bath, compress, special lotion). The result depends on the composition of the agent used, its freshness.
Professional cosmetic surgeries, plastic surgeries to minimize deep wrinkles. The cost of treatment is much higher than the cost of home care.
The most effective treatments for wrinkles under the eyes after 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 55
- Age over 25is the best time to start anti-aging treatments. Argan, jojoba, rosehip oils are used to massage the area around the eyes. Moisturize the skin with masks with cucumber and avocado pulp. Phytochemicals stimulate collagen regeneration. Lubrication with egg white will help prevent the appearance of wrinkles, to smooth shallow grooves. Do not use soap for washing. You need a make-up remover for eyelids (gel, foam). After cleansing, apply a cosmetic cream on the face, except for the area around the eyes. This area of the skin requires special cosmetics with vitamins, antioxidants, hyaluronic acid, UV filters.
- After 30 yearsApply nourishing and radiant masks. Add yogurt, grated cucumber, aloe vera, oatmeal. Apply the mask 2 times a week for 15-20 minutes. Rub the skin with a mixture of cold green tea, lemon juice and a pinch of turmeric.
- After 35 yearsfolk and ready-made cosmetics are used to eliminate existing wrinkles. Ingredients such as royal jelly, ginseng extract, phytonutrients - plant estrogen analogues.
- At 40it is not enough to use only anti-wrinkle creams. You need ampoules, serums, capsules with a high concentration of active ingredients. The course takes place for 2-3 weeks, the rest of the time they use creams, masks, folk remedies.
- After 45 yearshormonal imbalance accelerates age-related changes in the body. Apply products with royal bee pulp, phytoestrogens. In the evening, after cleansing the skin, massage with olive oil, avocado, shea oil or macadamia.
- Facial skin at 50fades noticeably. Using diluted lemon juice for lotions and masks will help remove dead cells. Alpha Hydroxy Acids and Vitamin C help get rid of age spots. The tool is used 1-2 times a week. The consequences of the use of anti-aging cosmetics, folk recipes for rejuvenation are not immediately apparent. The upper layer of the skin is renewed at a young age within 28-34 days. After 40-50 years, cell replacement slows down. The complete renewal of the skin in the elderly takes place in a period of more than 60 days.
- After 55 yearsinfusions, lotions, creams and other household products are used with caution for anti-aging procedures. Gentle treatment for faded skin - banana mask. Spread ½ fruit puree. The mask is left to act for 15-20 minutes. The residue is rinsed with water. Banana and avocado puree can be mixed with yogurt and honey, an oily solution of vitamin E. The lycopene in tomatoes acts against skin aging. Use tomato juice for lotions and masks. Add a few drops of lemon juice to the product. Mature aging skin responds well to papaya masks. The enzyme papain destroys dead cells, illuminates age spots.
Precautions for use
It is recommended that you use no more than one new product per week for rejuvenation and eye care. Only fresh produce is used. The recipe is tailored to your skin type. Doses are reduced for sensitive skin and allergens are ruled out.
Mix the ingredients in a ceramic, glass or plastic container. Before use, warm the container with boiling water. They store homemade cosmetics in glass jars, sign the date of manufacture and composition. Even in the refrigerator, the shelf life is short - from 2 to 7 days.
To prevent wrinkles, it is recommended that you do not abuse alcohol, drink enough clean water and do not smoke. The daily diet is enriched with fruits and vegetables with antioxidants, vitamins, bioflavonoids, phytohormones.
You should take care of the skin around the eyes - thoroughly clean from cosmetics and dirt, use regular moisturizing and nourishing creams, folk remedies. Pay attention to which area of the face the cosmetics are intended for, what they contain.
Take short breaks every hour. Close their eyes to relax the muscles. You need UV protection - a special cream and glasses with dark lenses.
Reviews for cosmetologists
- A dermatologist, cosmetologist recommends the use of infusion of green tea, cucumber pulp, aloe juice for anti-aging care of the eyelids. The expert speaks positively about the use of minimally invasive rejuvenating procedures with hyaluronic acid and botox in old age.
- The dermatologist, cosmetologist confirms that folk remedies provide the necessary hydration of the skin. Ready-made anti-aging cosmetics improve microcirculation, restore the structure of the skin. You need ingredients such as hyaluronic acid, collagen, elastin, panthenol, plant extracts, vitamins A and E.
Review # 1
"I use folk remedies as an addition to ready-made cosmetics. Creams, gels, tonics are always close, nothing should be rubbed or mixed. Ready-made cosmetic film masks and other types are easy to apply and remove, do not spread. I use folk remedies for wrinkles under the eyes on weekends, on holidays, to treat my skin with natural substances. "
Review # 2
"Folk remedies work well for shallow wrinkles. It must be applied properly to avoid irritation, allergic reactions. I use masks with honey and cinnamon, herbal infusions, egg white. "
Review # 3
"Wrinkles on the crow's forehead and legs around the eyes appeared after 30 years. I tried not to forget to apply a moisturizing, nourishing cream. I do not smoke, I do not drink alcohol, I eat a lot of seasonal fruits. I make masks with apricot, apple, vegetable powder. I wipe my face with homemade rose, diluted sage and mint tinctures. The folds on the forehead were smoothed out and the fine lines remained under the eyes. "Wrinkles under the eyes appear due to the structural characteristics of the skin in this area, the high activity of the facial muscles. It is difficult to protect a person from the negative effects of many factors on a daily basis. Therefore, wrinkles under the eyes can be felt as early as 25 years old.
The use of folk remedies will help prevent skin aging, the appearance of signs of aging. To combat existing wrinkles, you should use ready-made anti-aging cosmetics at the same time.