The most effective way to combat age-related changes of the face — massage. Wrinkles, with each person differently.
It depends on the type of skin, facial features, genetics, stress, etc.
Beauticians and massage therapists recommend massage to start when the first wrinkles around the 25 − 30 years. With timely access to this procedure is really effective and gives good results.
Before the procedure to prepare the skin of the face and hands of the masseur. It is important to understand what side is the main tool facial massage against wrinkles, so you have to:
- Remove all jewelry.
- Manicure, which will bring inconvenience to the client or during self-massage.
- Disinfection special tools.
- The preheating of the palms if your hands are too cold.
For massage use additional cosmetic creams or oils — olive oil, flaxseed, wheat germ oil, peach pits, etc. Under the first procedure, it is better to use a hypoallergenic cream to avoid causing negative skin reactions.
For oily skin, it is recommended to add the cream a few drops of lemon juice. You can still use baby powder based talc.
Before the massage need to make the shape of the face: remove all makeup, clean the pores of dirt and dust. On the face of the heated, wash with warm water, decoction of medicinal herbs, or to apply a hot, damp cloth. Long to steam the skin, so as not to get burned.
The last phase of the preparation — hydration of the skin means. For dry skin apply the oil, and oily special cream. A tool left on the face for 10 to 15 minutes. Then the procedure begins.
Massage at home
For home self-massage is recommended to follow several important rules:
- Do not apply pressure to the skin or stretch.
- The hands should move smoothly, caress of the face and neck.
For self-massage used as professional equipment:
- Application — the pressure on the skin, with the help of the whole hand or the fingers. This technique helps to tighten facial contours, restoring the skin to its former elasticity.
- Caress. If the hands or fingers. Efficient and quick elimination of toxins and accelerate blood circulation.
- Tingling. This technique is used to combat deep wrinkles. Pinch the skin just the massage lines.
- Friction. Make circular movements with your fingers. This technique helps to relieve swelling, accelerate blood circulation, reduce the deposition of fat.
- Kneading of the skin. Use 2-3 fingers for the procedure. In the process trapped in the muscles, at the same time making light pressure and friction. This exercise helps to restore the elasticity of the skin, and at the same time to remove the extra clips.
- Claps. The light tapping stabilize the glands. First make light strokes with the fingers, the complete technique for the palms.
For sensitive skin, use only gentle techniques: stroking, suitable light cottons. It is better to refuse from the harsh methods of coercion (pinching, rubbing, kneading).
The technique of classical massage
This is a good way to prevent early signs of aging. The basic rule — the movement is performed along the massage lines. They coincide with the places of outflow of lymph. Incorrect manipulation may worsen the condition of the skin and wrinkles will become more noticeable and deeper.
Classical massage uses gentle techniques are rubbing, stroking and light tapping.
The procedure start to do from the center of the forehead. Muscles need to relax. Abrasion of the forehead from the nose to the temples, and ending in the field of hair growth. With deep wrinkles addition of a procedure for kneading.
Then massage the area around the eyes. It is important to remember that the movement always starts on the eyelid near the nose and towards the outer corner of the eye. And under the eyes all the way through. From the outer edge of the inner. This is a very delicate part of the face, because all the movements are performed smoothly, slowly, depending on the type of skin. The upper eyelid can be a little massage with the fingers, to reduce the eyelid, apply only the light sliding motion .
Massage the nose from its wings and gradually moving up. Cheeks and massage gently, avoiding the stretching of the skin. Make the procedure three fingers from the corner of his mouth and on his cheeks, from lips to the temples.
Chin, you to Pat and RUB. When you massage this part of the section is the prevention of double chin, firmer facial contour.
Unfortunately, women often end up face massage on the chin, forgetting about the neck. The chest area is important to devote time with the use of strokes from the bottom and towards the chin. After all, it was she who first gives the woman's age.
Massage with expressed wrinkles
With a deep age-related manifestations recommend the use of intensive manipulation. Special attention is given to the crease near the nose and lips, making pressure, or a mild burning sensation.
Vertical wrinkles on the forehead are removed with the help of pressure, and strokes from the center of the forehead to the temples.
Active changes are often used in deep wrinkles as an effective method.
Japanese facial massage
Shiatsu massage came to us from Japan. Before the procedure it is important to fully relax. It is better to perform early in the morning or at night before bed.
A person also need to prepare to clean from the make-up and dust, heat with a warm towel. Carry out the following tasks:
- With the tips of the fingers press on the inner corners of the eyes. Exercises carried out 4-5 seconds. One exercise is repeated three times.
- Temples are located on acupuncture points. When pressed on these places have mild pain. To massage them with circular movements using fingertips.
- Palm, to stroke the neck from the middle up. Perform this exercise 10 times.
- Exercise with the lips. The fingers stroking the lips from the middle to the corners of the mouth. The point of the upper lip used for removal of wrinkles.
- Forehead stroked eight times on the fingers of both hands. Moving from the eyebrow and the far temples and brow.
Some techniques came to us from Tibet, India, Japan, Korea or China. The prevention of the aging process — the impact on biologically active points (BAP). In each technique indicated their number of these points, but the essence of the procedure is the same.
The basic rules of acupressure:
- The procedure is carried out only warm, pre-heated hands.
- One press of the BATH lasts no longer than 7 seconds, and on the neck no more than 4 seconds.
- The main tool for the job — thumb. Some artists use the middle and index fingers.
Stages of the procedure
- All the muscles of the face tense, then relax by force of will. Heads turn right, then left. At the same time pronounced the sound "a". This exercise helps to relieve tension in the muscles.
- Slightly open your mouth and cover his lips. After this try to open your mouth wide, hold the muscles from the oral cavity in good shape.
- Begin to massage the forehead in a circular motion, gradually increasing the pressure when you press on the skin.
- Looking for a point in the cheeks, massage with light circular movements using fingertips.
- Head thrown back, and lifting her chin up. Pull forward the lower jaw, while the straining muscles. After a few seconds, return to the starting position.
- Ears closed with your palms and hold this position for 3 to 5 seconds.
- Make massage exercises for the relaxation of all the muscles of the face.
The chinese face massage
Performing the procedure with the use of oil or milk. Not to do exercise immediately after a meal, better to do it in 2 hours after a meal.
Massage according to the Chinese method:
- The shoulders are raised and to relax.
- The back align.
- Her hands between them, keeping them warm.
- Rotate of the eye, sideways, down. The direction of movement is in the direction of clockwise, and then counterclockwise.
- Close and open eyes in step.
- With your fingertips gently press down on the eye socket.
- Stroking of the wings of the nose, after rubbing the bridge of his nose.
- Massage of the ear, especially focusing on the top.
- The fingers are bred in hand, hold in the head where the hair grows.
Massagers for the face
An effective procedure is done not only hands, but also with special equipment. In stores you can find several types of massagers. They differ from each other in the way of the work, price, package.
The main types of massagers:
- Jade is a manual device which consists of 2 rollers made of jade.
- Roller — a simple device that consists of multiple rollers of different texture. They drive on the face, lightly pressing on the skin.
- Ultrasonic massager is under the influence of sound vibrations on the skin, improves circulation and tone.
- Myo-stimulator is the latest device that looks like headphones. Spread on the face, when you turn through the skin pass electrical impulses that affect muscle contraction, blood circulation, dietary.
- Electric massager affects on his face in shock, stimulating the contraction of the muscles and their tone.
When you can not do massage on the face
Experts recommend to carry out the procedure, under the following conditions:
- Skin diseases (atopic dermatitis, acne, acne, eczema, etc.).
- Inflammatory processes of the skin (sores, cuts, bumps).
- The presence of lesions (ulcers, papillomas, warts, moles).
- Thin skin and blood vessels are close to the surface.
- Burns, who is allergic to the sun or frost, peeling from the wind.
In case of any contraindications estheticians recommend skin treatments or to choose another procedure to combat the signs of aging.
Massage from wrinkles is very useful as therapy and prevention. It is not only cosmetic, but also therapeutic. Useful for both young girls, as well as prevention and protection, as well as for Mature women, helps to look younger and fresher.