Cucumber mask thanks to the composition of this vegetable has the following properties to rejuvenate the skin:
- Vitamin a helps to moisturize the skin and the removal of the inflammation (excessive dryness).
- Tocopherol helps in the regeneration of cells.
- Folic acid fights against acne.
- Riboflavin improves metabolism in the epidermis.
Moreover, the cucumber mask have the following effect on the human skin:
- Promoting cell renewal.
- Restore the skin's lost elasticity and firmness.
- Stimulate normal cell metabolism.
- Refresh and revitalize tired skin.
- Eliminate puffiness, dark spots and bruises.
- Give the skin a healthy glow.
- Relieve irritation and redness.
- Tone and soothe the skin.
- Have a whitening effect (with freckles).
- Eliminate the excessive oiliness of your face and make pores less visible.
- Rid of under eye circles and bags.
Cucumber has long been considered an excellent remedy for rejuvenation of the skin. After the application of the mask on the face of it refreshes and tightens the skin, leaving it soft, moisturized and velvety.
Its action is due to the fact that the pH of the content in the cucumber is equal to the balance of the human skin, so this remedy is great for epidermis.
This contributes to its careful restoration, without causing harm (unlike many decorative cosmetic creams and masks).
On top of that, such an amazing effect on masks with cucumber also are due to the fact that they are rich in beneficial enzymes, organic acids and mineral salts.
Another clear advantage of these masks is the fact that the composition of the cucumber absolutely no caustic and irritating substances, so that can safely be applied in the area of the eye contour and eyelids, which have high sensitivity.
The pros and cons
There are the following advantages of applying masks from cucumber:
- High performance masks.
- The ease in cooking.
- The opportunity for combining a variety of cucumber with other additives (egg yolks, cream, protein, etc.).
- The minimum price of such a mask compared with the expensive salon for beauty treatments and wrinkle creams.
- The possibility of using the masks and in the form of heat or cold (you can freeze the cucumber and is used as a tonic in the ice cubes).
- Good sensitivity of the skin.
- Flexibility (can be applied to the mask, at a very early age to prevent the appearance of wrinkles).
The cons of the use of masks can be called that, to achieve real visible results you will need to go through a fairly long course of rejuvenation.
Also, apply cucumber mask it is possible to do all the (tool has some important contraindications).
Indications and contraindications
Cucumber mask from wrinkles with the following indications:
- Dry skin.
- Excessively oily skin.
- Freckles, or severe pigmentation.
- Faded skin with the first signs of aging.
- Acne and pimples.
- Irritation and redness of the skin (happens after a ill-chosen creams or previously performed cosmetic procedures).
- Peeling of the skin.
- A feeling of tightness of the skin.
- The enlarged pores.
- The black spots.
- The deep wrinkles.
- The prevention of wrinkles.
Contraindications for the use of the masks from cucumber:
- Open sores of the skin.
- Ulcers and scars on the skin of the appropriate page for the application of the mask.
- Purulent rash.
- Individual intolerance of certain additives in the mask.
- Oncologic pathology.
- Skin diseases (dermatitis, eczema, etc.).
- Bacterial or skin infections.
Before to start treatment with a mask of cucumber, you should see suggestions for their preparation:
- Naturally, cucumbers are better to be used fresh, as in not fresh vegetables will be a lot less vitamin.
- For the preparation of the mask is better to use cold cucumber.
- Before chopping the cucumber should be cleaned thoroughly and wipe with a paper towel.
- The peel of the cucumber is not removed because it also contains many useful substances.
- Slice cucumber in thin pieces. For some recipes you will need to grind in a blender or grate.
- To get the juice from the cucumber you will need to use a juicer or simply squeeze the vegetables, before being rubbed on the grater.
- If you use the pure juice of the cucumber as a mask, and then wash it off not worth it – and so he is perfectly absorbed and does not leave a residue on the face.
Recommendations for the use of the
To achieve maximum anti-aging effect, when applying masks from cucumber is worth to remember about this:
- Apply the mask is always necessary to clean the skin.
- Masks should always be fresh. So they are still many nutrients. Better to not leave left overs for later, and to prepare the mask again.
- Apply the mask better in the supine position. So the cucumber pieces will not crumble at the neck, fall on the floor and slide in the chest area.
- The duration of the "wearing" a mask of cucumber will be no more than twenty minutes.
- Rinse this cosmetic product is recommended with hot water. After that, you need to give the person the "rest" and do not apply in cosmetics.
- Apply the mask is best before bedtime.
Effective recipes of cucumber masks from wrinkles on the face
The most effective masks from wrinkles of cucumber:
- Recipe for a mask:
- grind the cucumber and mix it with white cosmetic clay in a ratio of 1:2;
- add a little hot water to the mixture has got the consistency of thick cream;
- evenly distribute the mixture on the face and neck. Leave for twenty minutes, then carefully rinse with water.
This mask will nourish the skin and lighten it.
- mix the juice and cucumber and rose water in equal proportions;
- add a little heavy cream;
- apply the prepared mixture on the face and leave for fifteen minutes, after which the residues of the mask to remove the paper towel.
- squeeze the juice of cucumber and freeze in cubes;
- daily to the eyes of such ice cubes;
- after a few days the swelling subsides and the fatigue.
- chop a bunch of parsley and pour with boiling water;
- drain and leave for hours;
- ready the liquid is mixed with grated cucumber and lubrication of the tool face;
- repeat the procedure daily for several weeks.
- grate one cucumber and mix it with yogurt;
- add a few tablespoons of oatmeal;
- when to get a homogeneous thick mixture, apply it on the skin;
- wash off the mask can be the juice of cucumber.
- the mix of sour cream and cucumber (chopped in blender);
- add a few drops of lemon juice;
- refers to the face in a thin layer two times a day for a few weeks.
- grind the cucumber;
- to add three tablespoons of grated fresh carrots;
- pour another tablespoon of yogurt;
- add 1 teaspoon of oat flour;
- apply on face and leave for twenty minutes, then rinse thoroughly;
- after the completion of the procedure, the skin must moisturize oily cream.
- mix a tablespoon of milk and curd;
- add chopped cucumber and olive oil (2 tsp);
- put in the fridge for ten minutes to cool;
- apply a ready mask on the face and leave for twenty minutes;
- rinse with the juice of the cucumber.
- chop two cucumbers;
- add 2 tablespoons of honey;
- add 1 tbsp. of almond oil;
- apply on face and leave for fifteen minutes;
- rinse with cold water, then apply a rich cream.
This mask nourishes the skin and moisturizes it. It also adds Shine and a healthy appearance:
As well as for the eyes
Mask from cucumbers for the person from wrinkles around the eyes can be used, however, in the composition of these funds, except the cucumber should contain only natural ingredients (honey, cream, essential oils).
You can not add caustic substances (lemon juice) that may irritate the gentle skin around the eyes.
Also, if you use cucumber mask in the area around the eyes need to remember that the medium should not fall on the eyes, otherwise it will cause burning sensation.