Solcoseryl is known as a powerful healing drug. However, the curative properties of its components allow to use the tool and to eliminate wrinkles. In the case of the proper use of fat improves the General condition of the parts of the face and improves the tone of tissues. To achieve anti-aging effect, it is important to put the means to keep the duration of use and security measures.
The reasons of occurrence and types of wrinkles
One of the main factors of wrinkle is the ageing of the skin. With age, the face loses its characteristics of elasticity due to the reduction of collagen, slowing down circulation and tissue nutrition. First times can be formed at the age of 25 years, and after 35 years, the process of their emergence is inevitable.
In addition to age, deterioration of the surface of the person is called negative environmental factors. Long periods of computer, overwork, stress, lack of vitamins, physical inactivity, use of wrong cosmetics lead to premature aging.
Wrinkles tend to happen to those who are prone to dry his face.
The first formed the person bumps around the eyes and the mouth, aggravated by the active manifestation of the emotions. Over time, they become noticeable in a static expression. After 40 years, there are visible creases in the forehead, in the area between the eyebrows and in the nasolabial triangle, which gradually turn into deeper wrinkles.
The situation is severe due to gravitational ptosis, occurring under the influence of terrestrial gravity and which is manifested in the deterioration of the contours of the face. The result is a deformity of the chin and entire lower face, which increases the severity of deep nasolabial folds.
Therapeutic properties of Solcoseryl in getting rid of wrinkles
The use of Solcoseryl helps to eliminate superficial wrinkles, tighten facial contours and make them less visible expressions, static creases. The rejuvenating effect of the drug due to the inclusion in its composition of protein-free serum obtained from the blood of young calves. The substance contains significant amounts of amino acids, nucleotides, electrolytes and oligopeptides.
The use of the funds appear the following improvements in the structure of the skin:
- stimulates the regenerative processes;
- improves the oxygen supply to the tissues;
- increases the production of collagen;
- there is an active moisturizing tissues;
- accelerated metabolic processes.
Solcoseryl advantages are its availability and low cost, and minimum number of contraindications. There is a wide range of therapeutic action, easy to apply on the surface and can be used with other drugs to improve the effect.
Among the disadvantages of the use of the drug observed in the presence of age restrictions, the risk of allergic reactions, inability to apply the ointment under makeup, as well as the need of filling out a few items to achieve the result. In addition, the tool has the features associated with the inability of its use for sensitive areas of the face.
Instructions for use Solcoseryl: how to use the ointment and gel
Solcoseryl is made in the form of ointment or gel. These funds vary in texture, color, and composition, unlike other pharmaceutical means. The fat has a more dense structure and a white or yellowish color, while a colorless gel is more fluid.
To eliminate wrinkles, beauticians recommend to apply fat is due to the fact that the gel has a more pronounced effect on drying.
For the acquisition of Solcoseryl in the pharmacy does not require prescription. It is affordable tool which is available in tubes of 20 grams. The price of animal fat is around 200 rubles, and the price of gel a little higher for 300 rubles.
The effects of the components
In the aggregate, the components of the ointment or gel have a complex effect on the surface of the face, stabilize the structure of cell membranes, increasing the activity of intracellular enzymes and stimulate the flow of the glucose into the tissue. Gradually increase the characteristics of elasticity of the surface, which results in a smooth out the bumps.
Cosmetologists recommend to use Solcoseryl only Mature women over the age of 25 when collagen production is significantly reduced.
In addition to the main active ingredient in the composition of the ointment include:
- the petrolatum, which forms a protective layer on the surface of the person;
- cholesterol involved in building the structure of cell membranes;
- cetyl alcohol, protection of the parts against loss of moisture and disinfection of the surface.
The gel is used the following excipients:
- calcium lactate, providing antimicrobial action;
- propylene glycol is included in the metabolic processes;
- sodium carboxymethylcellulose, promotes healing of tissues.
If you to eliminate wrinkles, use a gel, you have to add in the mixture of oil and other moisturizers.
Methods of use for skin rejuvenation
Before application of the ointment should be thoroughly clean the face and remove all cosmetics. It is recommended to steam the face with the use of essential oils or herbal decoctions. They need to be placed in a container and pour hot water, and then put your face directly over the bowl and cover with a towel. The preparatory procedure is performed for 15 minutes.
Solcoseryl can be used both independently and as a mask. When used without the addition of other ingredients and is applied to the cleaned areas of the face with a thin layer of 1-2 mm, instead of the night cream. In the morning, the excess fat is removed with a cotton swab.
Masks are applied to enhance the rejuvenating effect. The most popular recipes of the mixtures are the following:
- With vitamin Is Take 5 grams of the ointment or gel and mixed with 5 ml of vitamin D in the glass container. After the implementation of the composition on the surface of the face, you should wait 30 minutes, and then remove with a sponge.
- With grape seed oil. Mix Solcoseryl with grape seed oil in a proportion of 5 grams of fat in 5 ml oil. Place the mixture in the fridge for 30 minutes. Processed apply mask on face and leave it on the skin in the course of the night. In the morning wash your face with the use of conventional means.
- With Dimexidum. To prepare the mixture, the fat in the amount of 10 grams and add Dimexide in the amount of 10 drops and 15 drops of vitamin A. mix Thoroughly the ingredients in a glass bowl, then used as a mask. Wait 1 hour and wipe the excess of the assets a damp cotton ball.
- With the juice of the aloe. To add fat in the amount of 10 grams of juice of the aloe (10 ml) and 5 ml of sea buckthorn oil. Thoroughly mix all the ingredients and apply on face as a mask for 30 minutes. For washing of the mixture is recommended to use a decoction of the succession.
Cosmetologists recommend to apply the ointment or gel on the areas around the eyes, as this may result in excessive dryness or edema sensitive areas.
Duration and efficiency of the
Solcoseryl is used every 2 day for a month. After a break of 2-3 months the course is repeated. The tool is not suitable for use on a regular basis, as it can cause side effects.
Pronounced effect from the use of the materials is evident on multiple items. Tool active influence of small folds which can be removed easily with this method, but for smoothing the deep wrinkles require more drastic cosmetic procedures. When using Solcoseryl can reduce the severity of the static drop, but do not count on their complete elimination.
To avoid excessive drying of the parts of the face after the application of the ointment or gel is recommended for the treatment of the surface of the cream.
Contraindications and side effects
It should be remembered that Solcoseryl is a cure and be applied strictly in accordance with the regulations. In the identification of the following contraindications its use is prohibited:
- individual hypersensitivity reactions to components of the product;
- at the age of 20;
- dysfunction of the cardiovascular system;
- the presence of cataracts or glaucoma;
- expressed disorders of the liver or kidneys.
Because the tool can cause an allergic reaction, it is necessary to pre-test. 1 hour before the procedure, apply some grease in the area of the wrist and see whether or not signs of an inadequate response.
Side effects, especially in the case of the use of the drug if you have allergies, can manifest as:
- irritation, swelling and redness;
- sensations severe itching of the treated area;
- the development of dermatitis;
- pronounced burning sensation;
- the nausea and dizziness.
Follow your feelings after the application of ointments. If there was a burning sensation, which lasts 10 minutes, and then rinse and to refrain from further use.
Due to the high concentration of the component of natural origin, rich with beneficial trace elements, Solcoseryl has a rejuvenating effect on the face. As a way to effectively cope with acne and minor tissue damage. To eliminate wrinkles is best to use an ointment that is applied at night or be used in combination with other agents in the form of a mask. It is worth remembering that fat is medicinal drug, so it is important to consider the contraindications and observe the directions for use fat without the longer than the duration of the course.